How to lose weight naturally? I’ve got you. After slimming down from size 16 to size 2 simply applying some simple awareness and habit adjustments, I started a slimdown program and taught hundreds of women (and some men) how to slimdown naturally.
It’s very simple.
In fact, I’ve started a series of short videos (15 seconds) on our YouTube channel to give you bite sized things to think about so that you can get started on your own natural weightloss journey.
Here is the first short video in the PLAYLIST.
The Trick To How To
Lose Weight Naturally:
Start with noticing your habits around food and your body.
- Do you know how to tell when your body needs fuel? (Not to be confused with cravings.)
- Do you know how to tell when your body needs to be done being fueled up? (Not to be confused with feeling full to the brim.)
- Do you know how to tell what fuel is hurting your guts? Gut health and weight gain/release are inseparably connected.
I personally pushed the “what fuel is hurting” part way too far over the past few years and ended up with a gut health crisis that forced me to look at this more seriously. What food you are putting in is important, and everyone has different sensitivities.
Those food sensitivities are related to some emotional thing.
I’ve got a lot planned to talk about gut health and emotional stuff over the course of 2022, so be sure you stay tuned into this blog.
You can also get on our mailing list and I’ll send you the information that way if you prefer.
Either way, if you are on a journey to learning how to lose weight naturally, you are in the right place.
- Give yourself time. Spend the year with me. We will unravel the emotional stuff that is causing the physical discord.
- Believe you CAN if you WILL, and then DO the simple things. Especially the inner work. That’s 90% of the battle. Awareness is your superpower.
Stick with me.
Let’s DO “How To Lose Weight Naturally”
the steady way.
On this blog I have writers who are teaching the food stuff, the body connection stuff, the chemical-free living stuff, and the emotional-needs-being-met stuff.
We’ve got your back.
Catch my love,
Shayoli Hope Center For Healing
Teaching You How To Redefine Your Reality